WW Krypton deal

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Goldfish4209

WW Krypton deal

Post by Goldfish4209 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/water-squirt-gun_W0 ... dZViewItem

I'm guessing a WW Krypton is worth more than $2.99. This could be a good deal. Even if someone didn't want the soaker they could sell it for more.

BTW, I found this by searching "squirt gun". (it is only described as "big squirt gun". Pays to check other search terms!

Silence

Re: WW Krypton deal

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:21 pm

That's definitely a good deal. The only major drawback was, with the first version, it took three extremely difficult pumps to pressurize the Water Warriors Krypton. But the next version used five easy pumps (just like the new Xenon used four easy pumps, not three difficult ones).

cantab

Post by cantab » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Bear in mind that's just the start price, on an auction with over 3 days to go. It could rise a bit. I still expect it will go cheap though, because of the headline not being very searchable for.
He mentions it taking five pumps, so I presume it's the revised version.
I'd love it, but shipping to the UK will probably be a bit steep.

Goldfish4209

Post by Goldfish4209 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:50 pm

yes, i think the only reason people haven't started bidding on it is because they search "super soaker" or "water gun"..."squirt gun" brings to mind those little, 3-inch-long bath toys.

Specter

Post by Specter » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:26 pm

The other thing you have to watch for is that he is a new ebayer. It doesn't always happen but sometimes new sellers try to scam you, so just watch out for that.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october