Huh? A fake super soaker, but it looks COOL!

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
FlameKnight

Post by FlameKnight » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:53 pm

Google image searching "super soaker", this image caught my attention:

Now, I know it's an immitation super soaker, but it seems to be done pretty darn well! It looks like a mutated monster XL, crammed down to about SC 600 size.

It's made by a company who sells bb guns and stuff, "Icefire-Enterprises", shown here.

I just thought this looked interesting, has anyone seen this before?

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:56 pm

We have seen that before, check out the other topics on fake soakers. It may not look too bad but it probably won't be very good.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

FlameKnight

Post by FlameKnight » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:02 pm

*BLEEP!*, scrolled down the forum and found a simmilar post. MY BAD!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:10 pm

That's alright, it was all in good intentions. These guns from what I know have very thin plastic. If you've ever used a dollar store type of air pressure water gun, it's about the same thing. The valve in that type of gun was very weak as well -- from my in store testing most guns had leaking through the nozzle when only air was pumped through. I'd not suggest getting cheap guns. The price and size (see the hand?) will determine if it's a cheap gun.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:29 am

Yeah, this is a very common Fake, a lot of us have seen it. Thanks for bringing it up, Im going to move it over to Trading.