Need homemade stream machine

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
gonanooks11

Need homemade stream machine

Post by gonanooks11 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:48 pm

I'm Looking for instructions on how to build a homemade stream machine. I am going to be in a yearly raft race down the Nome Alaska river. I want something that can shoot pretty far, and can really soak ssomeone.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:05 pm

Welcome to SSC! Looks like you're the fifth river gunner since I joined, with the five all joining pretty much at the same time as somebody else.

Uh...and by the way, the thread in this subforum right below this one, and the thread three threads below that, along with a thread on the the next page, all deal with homemade Stream Machine replacements. Read all that, the pumps article, and the APH article at SSC, and you should understand what to do. If you have any specific questions, then ask away!

Perhaps I should sticky a homemade Stream Machine thread...seeing as there are quite a lot of interested people out there. Of course, I'm hoping people will bother to read it... :rolleyes:

waterzooka

Instructions and 0-Rings for a Homemade Stream Machine

Post by waterzooka » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:35 am

gonanooks11 wrote:I'm Looking for instructions on how to build a homemade stream machine. I am going to be in a yearly raft race down the Nome Alaska river. I want something that can shoot pretty far, and can really soak ssomeone.
Check out http://www.waterzooka.com. All you need is about $7 of PVC for each one you build. The 0-Ring is specially designed to create an airtight (and water tight) seal.