Homemade triger valves.

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri May 07, 2004 4:10 am

I've completely redesigned my homemade. I don't think my old one would have worked.(what a waste of money, at least I get to keep the leftovers for something else :Hey, that's funny.: )
This new one will be great, but no matter what I do, I can't get the trigger in the back. I am using a garden hose attachment, and having the pump in the back, and the trigger in the front, creating a akward hold. Does anyone know how to get a trigger in the back? I'm not in the mood to fabricate a trigger, and set up the wire system supersoakers use.
This is going to be a medium sized CPS rifel, just so you know. Not a backpack,, so just having a garden hose gun doesn't work. If you guys need the current plans, I can get a drawing on saterday.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri May 07, 2004 9:50 am

You know you could use other things as triggers. ;) The problem with those garden ones is that they can't have output very high. You should be able to get the trigger in the back if you make an extra long barrel. Look at Xray's homemade, he did it.

blaze

Post by blaze » Sat May 08, 2004 2:39 am

well you might try to take a trigger thing from one of your other soakers if you Don't use it or something.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 08, 2004 2:46 am

the problem ios if you have a long barrel, you lose all that water and pressure.
BlueSoak.net

blaze

Post by blaze » Sat May 08, 2004 2:50 am

then make the valve at the end of the barrel. you could use a ball valve, those are good.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 08, 2004 2:53 am

oooo, look at me im a gay fuhk!(that's you blaze) Isn't the point of this thread to put it in the back? if it was in the front, I would want something I could just pull, not something I have to turn. This is going to be a fully fuctional grunt soaker, not some complicated snipping machine.
BlueSoak.net

blaze

Post by blaze » Sat May 08, 2004 3:00 am

well you just said:
the problem ios if you have a long barrel, you lose all that water and pressure.
so stop being a hippocrit.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 08, 2004 3:01 am

I was just saying that wouldn't work, and does anyone have an easy idea to creat a supersoaker like trigger operation. you are still stupid....stupid....
BlueSoak.net

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat May 08, 2004 1:08 pm

Stop it you two.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat May 08, 2004 2:03 pm

What do you mean, "lose all that water"? You don't lose water by sending it down a tube, quite the opposite! :huh:

And, and Racer said, watch it. You're annoying people. :angry:
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 08, 2004 4:53 pm

Wouldn't it have to be a very small barrel? They don't make anything smaller than 1/2" I guess I could use 1/2" CPVC, but its hard to get converters for something like that. I guess It would work if I put a drilled cap at the end. The thing is, I agree with you guys, but my dad keeps finding flaws with my soaker. Does the CPS PC have to fill up with water? or can it be right after the pump? My dad says it doesn't matter, but I thought it had to be after the reservoir.
BlueSoak.net