Triple shot repair

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
Mutton

Post by Mutton » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:03 am

My triple shot's trigger doesn't work. It won't let water out at all.
I'm from Scotland and I like Haggis!

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:38 am

There are a couple things that may be wrong. Most likely the trigger valve is the problem. But just to be sure, open up your Triple Shot take a picture and post it. From there we can figure out what's wrong and tell you what you need to do.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:05 pm

I'm afraid that there isn't much information for us to work with. Remember that the Super Soaker Repairs template lists most everything we could need to help you.

You likely have overpressurized your Super Soaker Triple Shot. On pressurized reservoir water guns, you can easily relieve the pressure by unscrewing the reservoir cap, but it also is equally as likely that something has gummed up your trigger valve.

Good luck with the repairs!