Weirdest Water Weapon

General water gun discussion.
Viscen Django

Post by Viscen Django » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:13 pm

What is the weirdest water weapon you have ever used? Be it a turkey baster, eyedropper, or a modified IV, post about it here!

For me, my trusty dental cleaning syringe makes a halfway decent CQC backup.

-\\-Hraesvelgr-//- Sivayth Prioritus

Fox

Post by Fox » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:26 am

Ha, I used to actually have something like that when I was twelve. Dental power! :D

Hm... tough question. I'd have to say a Stream Machine, though. I know people have many mixed opinions on them, but I personally find them awesome and odd at the same time. I know, not very strange, but I haven't finished the Giant Super Sprinkler Robot of Doom yet. :blink:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/sinfoxdreamcore/bnr.jpg' border='0' alt='Picture of a Super
Soaker' />
U.W.F.F.I.

Master Yogurt

Post by Master Yogurt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:00 am

Those Stream Machines are... Weird. How exactly do they work? Essentially like a pool water gun, where you pull the tube to fill it with water, then compress the gun to shoot?

Anyhow... A trap-ball catcher. That thing can launch small water balloons helluva far, foo! I dunno, I was just messing around one day, and stuck a water balloon in it to see the results. I was fairly surprised that it worked so well.Trap-ball
My Armory
<span style='color :p urple'>
4 XP-210s
Secret Strike with drilled nozzle and increased range
XP 310 with shotgun nozzle and fan nozzle
Storm something-or-other pistol
Old "Power Soaker" - hey, it's made by Larami!

I miss my XP 75 classic... I don't miss my XP 85.

Need DOS help or looking for games? Dosgames.com is a great resource, and its forums are excellent, and, hey, I've been a mod there for years!

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:04 pm

That trap ball thing looks like a portable lax stick.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:17 pm

A piece of bamboo with water inside it. :P That one might take the cake.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:59 pm

Originally posted by Crashdummy@Jul 14 2005, 10:04 AM
That trap ball thing looks like a portable lax stick.
[snapback]25788[/snapback]

Lacrosse sticks are already portable. :P

IMO, the strangest water gun I have ever used is my own personal AWSEMCOUDCWAF* baster.

Soak On.

*Aqua Warriors (my team, for all the people who have joined in the past year or so) Super Extreme Mega Cannon Of Ultimate Doom Combined With Aquatic Fun.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:09 pm

(Nice gun name there, WetMonkey! :P )

Probably the strangest gun I've used is my old Nerf gun, the one with three barrels. I once had no choice but to put water into the barrels and use it. It made a pretty good triple shotgun blast, actually, not that I've seen any other kind!
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

DX

Post by DX » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:53 am

A piece of bamboo with water inside it. That one might take the cake.

Heh, it was me who tried to use a piece of bamboo with water inside as a water gun. Didn't really work, as only some of the water went forward when launched. The rest backfired or sprayed to the side. Beats having nothing, I guess. :blink:
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:03 am

I just got two water worm mutants which I intend to use as backpacks. When looking at it I wondered if the creater was a color blind idiot as it looked nearly useless as a weapon. When using it, the "stream" broke up easily, looking like the flash flood's flash flood nozzle. The gun is bad and weird in it's own ways. UNLESS YOU PLAN ON USING IT AS A BACKPACK, DON'T GET A WATER WORM MUTANT! :angry:

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:07 pm

Dux : Well... maybe slightly better! :) (congrats there on your 750th post)

Maybe, moving onto weird ideas now in case you have nothing else, you could use a water bottle to more effect than usual. A bottle with a sports cap on it squirts water well, but I've found that if you put it on the ground it and stamp it it does considerably better! (I'm full of useless ideas like that)
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

addy606

Post by addy606 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:36 am

The weirdest water weapon I have probably used is my "Helix Blaster".
I mean it's like you can't hit anything with it (at least in my experience).

mutuhaha

Post by mutuhaha » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:56 pm

The weirdest weapon I use is our team's homemade 2man water balloon launcher. Weird but functional. Shoots 40metres without sabot rounds. 70 with sabots.

Its basically a pressurized tube that shoots water balloons. Not exactly your standard Douchenator, you'll know why if you see it (if I can get a picture uploaded).
Last edited by mutuhaha on Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:15 pm

I suppose the most unusual thing I have used would be any one of the several water balloon catapults I have helped construct. They weren't really intended for water fights, but they could easily have been used in them. On one that we won a contest for distance on, we used 5+ men to launch the water balloons alone, and maybe 4 or more to hold the catapult steady!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:49 pm

Gotta be a spoon duct taped to a stick of PVC pipe used as a WBL. :)

It has a short range... heh, figures.
I don't check this forum anymore.

dr_spock

Post by dr_spock » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:35 am

I converted a spray bottle mister for ironing. The spray unit was all brass. The plunger was 2-3 inches long. I removed the misting piece from the nozzle and it shot hard and far. My Mom wasn't too happy when it squirted on the clothes instead of a fine mist...