mod? paintjobs and arsenal pictures

Threads about water gun modifications.
used man

mod? paintjobs and arsenal pictures

Post by used man » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:00 pm

here are some pictures of my camoflage paintjobs on my shielded cps 1200, ss100, waterbottle mine, and max d 2000 and my cps 2500. i HIGHLY suggest the shield mod on guns and ben might want to add it to the reliability mods as all it is is a medium sized tupperware lid with a hole drilled through the lower center. then you remove the nozzle cap and slip on the lid and secure it with duct tape. for nozzle selector guns like the 2700 you could drill a huge fole and slip it over the selector. go ahead and use the pictures below if you add the mod.
now here is the main reason for this thread. i was messing around with my steady stream i found that if you plug the nozzle and pump it three times you can get cps level stream performance so i am goung to add a ball velve with a nozzle. now here is the only problem
how can i get a ball valve on the end of the chamber!!??
here are some arsenal pictures for any webmaster viewing this.
Last edited by used man on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"dont mess with used man!"-sloganizer.net
thanks to dx for link to website

Specter

Re: mod? paintjobs and arsenal pictures

Post by Specter » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 pm

nice job with the camo/paint. Where is the water bottle mine?
the shield is a nice addition/feature.
Are you going to paint any more of your armory? BTW thats a nice armory. :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:26 pm

how can i get a ball valve on the end of the chamber!!??
Putty epoxy should work. Cut the nozzle leaving maybe an inch of the nozzle on there. Get some coarse sandpaper and sand that up and the inside of a 1/2 inch male PVC adapter. Mix the epoxy putty and stick it on the nozzle area and then stick the adapter over it. Spread the epoxy putty around so that it sticks to the inside of the adapter. Wait the time it says for the epoxy putty to cure (usually 5 minutes) and test it out.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 pm

I never bothered painting camo the water bottle mines, instead, I just dig around at the grass and pile up enough to thoroughly cover them, and it works great. (proven by the fact that I've tripped over my own mines before when rushing out of my base) The camo paint does look very nice, but some of the green spots are a bit bright and don't look "natural". I guess its just part of the style.

cantab

Post by cantab » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 pm

What are the guns with the purple round PC and purple reservoir, with the handle looking like part of the reservoir? You have two in the first shot, one in the second.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:19 pm

I'm going to put your shield modification on the website as the "Shield modification." It doesn't really fit under reliability modifications because it doesn't make it more reliable.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 pm

I believe you are referring to the CPS 1200, cantab--specifically the 2001 edition of it. It came in different colors that the 2000 edition, as the link should illustrate.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

cantab

Post by cantab » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Yes you're right, I found a pic in the mods section of this site. I've never actually seen one IRL. It was the milk carton like handle that struck me about it.