Skirmish?

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:19 pm

Yesterday I was at my friend Jordan's house, goofing around with junk in his garage. He started bugging me, and went on and on about it. I pulled out an SS50 (actually can survive in a war again his own arsenal) and filled it up when he went inside. As he opened to door, I jumped out from behind his car and shot him in the face. His reaction was really funny and I burst out laughing. In this time, he grabbed an already luckily filled SC400 from the shelf in his garage. He got me once but I dodged the other shots he squeezed off. I ran into his backyard, trying to lure him into a trap. He never came and I went into the front yard. He was sitting in his car with the windows rolled down and the doors locked. every time I passed a window, he shot me. I snuck up to an open window, and slowly aimed my soaker at him. I got him in the back of his head. He ran out screaming like a girl (hopefully he was doing it on purpose) and again, I burst out laughing. He shot me to the point where I got angry. When he ran around the corner, I took the bottle off the SS 50 I've been using. When Jordan had his back turned, I dumped the entire bottle of freezing cold water down his back. He yelled "Hey, that's not fair! prepare to meet your doom Mr. personwithawaterbottle! AAARRRGGHHH!". I immetiately started running like my life was on the line. I sprinted iside his house. I was trapped, with no water blasters to be found. I picked up a sport water bottle, filled it up and ran outside like a madman. He wasn't there. I walked into the backyard and he was unarmed. I got him good with the sprt bottle. That was when we got out towels and ate chips.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

blaze

Post by blaze » Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:59 pm

Hey, that's funny. I like the end. get out towels and eat chips...

thats hillarious. but the weaponry you guys used...thats even funnier. an sc400 and an ss50.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:03 pm

Yeah it was pretty pathetic. The pathetic part is, that's all he has for water weapons! :Hey, that's funny.:
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups