What modifications/Repairs have you done?

Threads about water gun modifications.
MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Mon May 16, 2005 8:01 pm

What water gun modifications/Repairs have you done? Please specify which gun you did them/it on. Post pictures if possible!

Oh yeah, I haven't done any.... :P

Edit: ah shoot wrong forum...please move this
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

death angel

Post by death angel » Mon May 16, 2005 9:14 pm

1. XPS mod for my 105 (12 balloons)
2. Drill nozzle on 310
3. The attaching the caps one (really easy) :D
4. Also one where I made a water bottle reservoir for my 105 (It was really annoying to twist the original reservoir out of the locked position all the time) <_< , don't know if it's posted on the site though.
I open my guns a lot (the one thing I can actually do :) ), but can't pick up the courage to do some of the more advance mods.
As you can see I'm not really the most adventurous person, but I'm think of picking up a 2100 (mk 1 or mk 3 are the best, if I remember properly), and might try K-modding it. BTW is K-modding really hard the first time you try?
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

Master Yogurt

Post by Master Yogurt » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:06 pm

The only mod I have at the moment is a Secret Strike which has a broken trigger. I removed most of the firing mechanism, and it now works with a lever that comes out of the side. Interestingly, it now has variable fire - pulling the trigger less gives it less distance. I also nozzle-drilled the main stream, just to make up for the annoyance of the gun being left-handed.

I plan on doing something to my 310, though... Not sure what.
My Armory
<span style='color :p urple'>
4 XP-210s
Secret Strike with drilled nozzle and increased range
XP 310 with shotgun nozzle and fan nozzle
Storm something-or-other pistol
Old "Power Soaker" - hey, it's made by Larami!

I miss my XP 75 classic... I don't miss my XP 85.

Need DOS help or looking for games? Dosgames.com is a great resource, and its forums are excellent, and, hey, I've been a mod there for years!

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:10 pm

I have a dissassembled CPS 2100 with a CVF, but it won't be going back together for a while. I'm hoping to use the frozen CV, pump, nozzle, tubing, and CPS bladder in a homemade sometime.

I've repaired a broken pump cap on my CPS 2700. As I've said many times in the past, hooray for duct tape!
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:22 pm

I've had to do so many trigger and check valve repairs that I'm sick of them. I haven't done k-mods in a while since my current 21Ks are finally in working condition. I've also done lots of pump reinforcements, nozzle mods and drills, check valve freezes, and can make a homemade tracked pump. Right now I haven't got anything to mod, as 5 of my guns are already modded, 2 are homemade, and the stock one is a 3200 which I plan to leave stock.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Lt.Winters

Post by Lt.Winters » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:15 pm

I don't know if this counts as a mod but, I used a bended pop can cap/ring as a sight for my CPS 4100.
"In better days that lie ahead, men will speak with pride of our doings." --Gen. Monty