What's your favorite modification?

Threads about water gun modifications.
vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:33 pm

What's your favorite modification?

Mine is the belt clip mod, 'cause it doesn't require much/any previous modding skills, is cheap, and is removable.

What's your favorite?

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:34 pm

I like freezing the check valve most, since it's the only "real" mod I've done so far. It's also the basis for the K-mod, another popular mod. By the way, couldn't this be put into a poll?
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:36 pm

I tend to back the XPS mod because they really help when you have a lot of XP water guns which you need to be improved considerably, but apart from that the K-mod.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:42 pm

Custom Pump Handle! ;) You know why. ;)

WTH? This stupid 150 character rule stinks, take it away! It keeps me from posting things that are just under the character length.
I don't check this forum anymore.

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:44 pm

Yeah, it could be a poll, but isn't there more than 20 mods?

My second favorite is the strap mod. I have modded about 30-50% of my soakers with straps. The more soakers you can carry, the more you can soak!

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:36 pm

WTH? This stupid 150 character rule stinks, take it away! It keeps me from posting things that are just under the character length.
This rule is also made especially to prevent topics like this from working out (plus 42 characters is far from just under 150). There have been hordes of "what's your favorite?" topics and none of them really have done anything special. I want discussion that goes places, discussion that has a more legitimate purpose. Topics where you someone asks for a choice out of a list typically make people not think or do anything special. That's what polls are for, though, when the options are too broad something like this would be better. Expand or explain your reasoning more. You'll make your post much longer if you do so.

If you have a problem with this, bring it up in the Feedback forum please. I've said that on 3 occasions now.