XP Mods!

Threads about water gun modifications.
JorD_4

XP Mods!

Post by JorD_4 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:02 am

I'd like to know many of the mods for the XP-310 and the XP-70, I like those guns very much and would like to take them to another level. Could you please name me some of the useful mods that XP users may use a lot? I would like an XP mod that makes my guns more powerful!

Thank you,

JorD
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:07 am

You should check out the current topic entitled, "please help a noob." My response is the same for both.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:08 am

Grrrrrrrrr.

Another post asking which modifications to do.

The reviews page on the main site can tell you what mods can be done. The stickied thread at the top of this section of the forum tells you.

After that, do NOT come back and ask where to cut for a CVF - the images tell you.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

JorD_4

Post by JorD_4 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:20 pm

Sorry about that Joannaardway, I just wanted specific mods about these guns because I couldn't find any on the XP 70, anyways sorry about that!

EDIT by SilentGuy: Thread closed.
Last edited by Silence on Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -