Hey

General water gun discussion.
Nick

Hey

Post by Nick » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:50 am

Hey everyone, I'm Nick (I'm also on iSoaker forums). I've been into water guns since I was about 7 (I'm 17 now), and I've owned some of the biggest and baddest of the lot (unfortunately many broke due to faulty trigger valves, and at the time I didn't know the repair!).
Last edited by Nick on Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:10 pm

Hello - Welcome to SSCentral. Good to see a new member from the UK, and just as good to see a member who joins with good grammar.

I quote "Ben's law":

"People with higher posting skill tend to have higher building and fighting skill."

Thus, based on the rule, and what you have said, I look forward to your contributions.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:33 pm

Welcome again. You know me from iSoaker.com, just thought I should say hello.

Feel free to move around and do as you wish. ;)

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:11 pm

Welcome to SSC. This is a slightly belated welcome, but it feels appropriate since you're contributing to the forums well enough.

In comparison to other soaker forums, Super Soaker Central has a slightly greater focus on DIY and soaker technology. Check out the appropriate subforums if you're looking for the real beasts.
Last edited by Silence on Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:02 pm

SilentGuy wrote:And in case there's any confusion, Ben's name is Doom at iSoaker.com, SM, and pretty much any place besides SSCentral.

Actually, he now uses the username Ben_ on the iScF. ;)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:15 pm

I meant to finish my reputation comment, but I hit [Enter] instead of [']. My point was that I probably wouldn't have seen the change for weeks or whenever my next visit to iScF is. Thanks, and I'm editing that out of my last post...