new casual soaker

General water gun discussion.
kivarenn

new casual soaker

Post by kivarenn » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:41 am

hey, i love the home made sections..

i got a couple of soakers (the FLashflood and the liquidator) mainly for scaring off the raccoons that tear thru my garbage. freaks them out real good without hurting them :)

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:59 am

A shotgun fired into the ceiling would have the same effect (freaking them out without killing/hurting) however, that isn't covered by this particular forum.

I can't really say "No, don't do that" for three reasons:
1) Soakers were desgined to shoot living creatures (humans specifically but it shouldn't be a problem)
2) It's better than traps or killing them
3) I might do it myself.

Welcome to SSC. Experience says that I expect that you won't be a major user based on the style of your first post - but I like to be proven wrong.

However, I welcome all members which actually contribute and don't just use the "off-topic section"
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston