How do you plan a water war?

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
the_soaker

How do you plan a water war?

Post by the_soaker » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 pm

As I go around on this forum, I see all these people talking about water wars that they have done. I have not attended a water war in my life and am wanting to. Please help.(Hope I don't sound to needy)
People don't win water wars, strategies do, I think

mr. dude

Re: How do you plan a water war?

Post by mr. dude » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:55 am

It's not too hard. If you have friends who are into the hobby, then just talk to them. If none of your friends are too into the hobby, then you'll need some external help.
Wait for a hot day, be with your friends, then, as they complain about the weather, pull out one of your soakers and shoot at something. One minute later, you'll have a water war.

Nitro123PG

Re: How do you plan a water war?

Post by Nitro123PG » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Well, do you want organized or a squirt fest? If none of your friends are in the hobby, you will have an extremely hard time having anything organized. Anyone who is not in the hobby will just whine and b***ch the whole time about "why can't we just have a NORMAL water gun fight?" As a result, last time we tried to host a Nerf War, my friend and I only knew about 40% of the projected attendence. Sad.

Sadly, I have never hosted a true, organized war so I can't help you in this department.