Hello All

General water gun discussion.
NYwRiter94

Hello All

Post by NYwRiter94 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm

So I was a member here a LONG time ago...I'd say maybe 2 years? Anyways, I just thought about this site and came on here. I'm psyched that it's still here. Anyways, I don't know what happened to my old account or what it even was.

Also, where are all of the tutorials about roles during a water war and different types of water guns and stuff? I could have sworn that stuff was here. What about Roleplaying?

Silence

Re: Hello All

Post by Silence » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Some tactics are listed here, but you may be thinking of Duxburian's Tactical Theory. Sadly, it's fragmented and hard to find. The biggest collection is probably on the WaterWarfare.com forums.

I had to do a Google search to find the old roleplays, because "RP" was too short to be indexed by the forums' software. They're now stickied here.

Anyway, welcome back, and tell us if you rediscover your old account!

NYwRiter94

Re: Hello All

Post by NYwRiter94 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Believe it or not, I am Adhockeykid, the 11 year old who worked with you, albeit for a short time, on the Storm Breaker RP.

Is there any chance I could keep this username, though? I prefer to not be known as Adhockeykid, the 11 year old with bad grammar and awfully unrealistic and basic ideas.