A water war going right through lunch!

General water gun discussion.
soakup

Post by soakup » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:50 pm

Obviously we all know that food is important(except forskinny little dieting brats who eat weight watchers as thier last meal ever) well I am in for it because we are fighting during lunch time! AND I AM A HEAVY EATER(along with my team) what do we do to feed ourselfs in the middle of battle.

I do not know if this is the right area to put this and the grammar mistakes were on purpose
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:56 pm

Originally posted by soakup@Mar 8 2005, 05:50 PM
well I am in for it because we are fighting during lunch time! what do we do to feed ourselfs in the middle of battle.
Granola Bars and small things like that work very good for a small, portable food supply.
the grammar mistakes were on purpose
[rant]
How many times have we said this? GRAMMAR IS VERY IMPORTANT HERE, please use correct grammar as much as you can!
[/rant]

Hey, that's funny., I got mad there, sorry.

EDIT: This goes in Wars by the way.
I don't check this forum anymore.

soakup

Post by soakup » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:06 pm

Sorry, dude, I just couldn't determine where it goes

Granola bars are definitely not filling enough I'm used to half of a pound burgers.

I also implied good grammar in this one.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:09 am

I also implied good grammar in this one.
Implications aren't what matters most of the time. What does matter is doing it! So stick those commas where they belong (in sentences).

Other than that, you shouldn't really do anything at your lunch time other than have lunch. If any of your schools are like the one's I've attended, they'll arrest you if you have anything that could be remotely used a weapon (water guns included, despite the fact that they are completely harmless).

I'm locking this topic because it has no good intentions. I would never recommend having a water battle during a school lunch... use your head! It's not that hard. :p h34r:

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:32 pm

He never said it was a school lunch. :mellow:
If it were, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stage a water fight in the middle of it.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:46 pm

Hmm... thought he did. Oh well. Either way, eat your lunch, then battle. Would make a great pause if the battle went all day.

soakup

Post by soakup » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:45 pm

That may be hard because the actual battle (IN THE PARK) is starting at that time, all the time before hand is just base preperation. Thanks for your help everyone I think we will take eating shifts where at first everyone gaurds the cook, then we take shifts at eating while other people gaurd us.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:03 pm

Originally posted by soakup@Mar 10 2005, 06:45 PM
That may be hard because the actual battle (IN THE PARK) is starting at that time, all the time before hand is just base preperation. Thanks for your help everyone I think we will take eating shifts where at first everyone gaurds the cook, then we take shifts at eating while other people gaurd us.
[snapback]23021[/snapback]

Why not contact the Park Office and have a BBQ? That way everyone can eat and get a break. Having a BBQ and a soaker fight also imply to others that it is a fun gathering. Try that, it will make the fight a lot more fun :)