Shield Blaster 4000 Cruncher

General water gun discussion.
ZOCCOZ

Shield Blaster 4000 Cruncher

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:57 am

I like the colour skeem and the originality of using that 2-arm piston mechanism. I wouldn't use it for battles, but it beats the previous cranking tech.
Now having said that, its about time that those fat kids nowdays use some sort of crunch machine. Now all we need is a X-Stream Thigh Master so little Billy can shrink his man boobs back to a C cup.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:38 pm

Weird. I read this a while back, but I've decided to comment now.

To me, the cranking tech was a interesting idea. I never saw one used, so I have no idea how idea how well it worked. This one looks far more impractical for battles - it seems that without control or practise aiming would be hard.

And as a light hearted note: Do you seriously believe that this will be a practical form of exercise?

I get more exercise emptying a fully loaded CPS 3200 in to the foliage in the garden. It weighs a far bit, and pumping 8 or 9 litres into the tanks, with the mild pump lag, leaves my left (pumping) arm numb.

Now it's time for the Super soaker exercise routine:
  • Lift a fully loaded Monster Xl above your head 20 times with each arm.
  • Run 5 miles with a full CPS 3200.
  • Pump an Arctic shock for a minute with each arm - Count the number of pumps. Attempt to beat this next time.
  • Test your agility by dodging CPS 2000 shots. The less water in your T-shirt at the end the better.
  • Attempt to outsprint a thrown water balloon.
  • Time yourself K-modding a CPS 2100.
  • Time your preperation time. From a given signal, time how long it takes to collect and fill your soakers and get to battle status.
Perform once or twice daily to improve your fitness.

And now to test your mental skill:
  • Estimate prices on Ebay.
  • Recall soaker stats as a general test to yourself.
  • See how many free soakers you can get from Hasbro in one day.
  • Remember the year and inventor of different mods.
  • Test yourself by stating patent years and numbers for various soaker related inventions.
Perform weekly. If you score full marks, perform the exercise routine again. You obviously aren't getting out enough.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:36 pm

Oh that cruncher will make those kids loose some pounds if they want to get a good distance. The cranking mechanism that has been used previously, got a range from 15-20 feet which was prity bad. The cruncher on the other hand should get at leat 30 feet if the users can put away that Mars bar and concentrate for a minute. I assume that aiming will be done with the chest via upper body rotation.