Monster XL for sale

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
ykol20

Monster XL for sale

Post by ykol20 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and tried to read up on the forum rules as fast as I could, please let me know if there is something inappropriate about this post.

I have my older Monster XL that I'm trying to sell and figured this would be a great place to find a new home for it. I haven't had much use for it and would love to see it go to a collector who appreciates it.

The gun works great as far as I can tell, no leaks. Feel free to ask for specific tests and I would be glad to do them. I do not have the QFD for it.

It is a little sentimental to me so I am looking for $150 or best offer, I think shipping would be ~$30 to anywhere in the US.

Feel free to ask questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Here are some pics :-)

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

-G-JiV-

Re: Monster XL for sale

Post by -G-JiV- » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Nice gun :) 150 Dollars is too much though.

I will give you 130 Dollars shipping included :) Let me know, if you are interested !
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...

ykol20

Re: Monster XL for sale

Post by ykol20 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Hmm, that's tempting. I'm thinking that shipping to Austria would be quite expensive though. I'd like to wait a few days and see how this thread and others develop for me. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind :-)