vBSEO v2.4

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
MilkMan

vBSEO v2.4

Post by MilkMan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:38 pm

You may already know this but you are currently running an outdated version of vBSEO (2.3.2). The latest version is 2.4. Also, does vBSEO work well? I was wondering because if I purchase vBulletin, I was thinking about getting it.
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:35 pm

I'm subscribed to the vBSEO announcement forum, so I knew we had an old version since January. I'd prefer if you sent me these things via PM because they'll just clutter this forum each time a new version comes out. I'll upgrade to the latest versions of vBSEO and vBulletin later this week. ;)

vBSEO would be worth the installation, but I'm not sure if it would be worth the money. As a beta tester, I got it for free. There are other free modifications that do something similar, but if you want something that will be just like what we have here, vBSEO is your only option. I'd recommend some SEO modification to any forum.

Before we used vBSEO, barely any of our forum pages appeared in popular search terms. After using vBSEO, we rose dramatically in most terms. In fact, the forums rank higher than the website in most terms. I would definitely recommend using a SEO modification, especially vBSEO.

And not only that, but these URLs are much easier to remember and cleaner looking. ;)