Spaceholder site.

Discussion of other water gun websites.
BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:47 pm

I didn't know wether to put this in internet or modification. Moderators... you decide.

This is a pageholder for my site. This is only the beta version, and it is subject to a ton of change. Even (especially) the name. Sorry about the alrge images right now. Dial-up beware! I'll prolly redo the entire site. I just wanted to get it up, because there is a mod on it some people have wanted. Its the Strap Addition Mod. I used an XP-310, it would also work great on a CPS 2100. So expect new content and a new site eventually. Ummm try to forget about it until I actually put this up, cuz it sux right now. But yeah, you guys need this article.
So expect a notice that its up eventually, and maybe a bit about it. Check out that article. I forget who wanted to make their XP-310 awesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:07 am

Good site. However it is not very friendly for someone running with an 800x600 screen resolution. In the top frame I can only see two thirds of the title and in the side bar I can't see all the links. I know most people run higher res these days but I have to view full screen fto see it properly.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:13 pm

Sorry. As I said, this is just the beta version. I think in the final, I won't use frames.
BlueSoak.net