Check Valve Freeze - Cps1200

Threads about water gun modifications.
Bleu

Post by Bleu » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:02 am

greetings, new to forums.

I've k-modded my cps1200 with 48 balloons.

the range has increased slightly but the pressure that the ss can hold has decreased a lot. therefore, I've opened it up again have prepared to preform the Check Valve Freeze.

only problem is, I'm not sure which of the 3 valves to cut. in the tutorial, the model has only 2 valves, but it seems that the 1200 has 3.

some pictures:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze73gj7/site ... valve1.jpg

so the question is, which valve do I cut out?

Thanks for you time and help in advance.

-Orca

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:07 am

I would show you, but for some reason I can't add files. Probably this stupid Restricted thing I'm under that is not hurting me at all, just the site and you. I have done a 12K check valve freeze, and could tell you where to cut, but sorry, the moderators are stupid, and want you not to do this so, I'll try to go against their will and discribe it. On the top valve, cut a little left to the "T" and to the right of where the shaft goes up. I can't give you any good advie on how to fill it in, since I messed up on that part. Happy modding.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:47 am

the moderators are stupid, and want you not to do this so
No, the restricted access just doesn't let you upload. As simple as that. Why are you so paranoid anyway? The only way you're ever going to get back to normal access is if you accept your punishment.

I've got a picture, courtesy of Racer. Thank him, not me. The pic was going to be added to the check valve freezing article but I did not have to time to do so.

Hmm, I can't find that picture unfortunately. I do know where another one is. Racer, could you send me that picture again?

http://www.isoaker.com/underground/mods/12kmod.cfm

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:41 pm

Sent it.
I don't check this forum anymore.