useful???

General water gun discussion.
used man

useful???

Post by used man » Wed May 07, 2008 3:37 am

so recently i purchased a couple of guns on ebay and theyre ones ive always wanted. a splashzooka and a xxp275, the only problem is im not sure if theyre any good , ive read the isoaker reviews, but theyre in context of the size wich i dont even know. so can i have it in a context i know, could someone please try to compare them to a cps1200
-thanks

SSCBen

Re: useful???

Post by SSCBen » Wed May 07, 2008 11:59 pm

I haven't use a Splashzooka or XXP 275 from what I remember, so I can't help much with the comparison.

iSoaker.com has a page to compare water guns if you want to look directly at two of them. If you want more information on each water gun, open two windows and look directly at them. If you want a really close analysis, make a spreadsheet with all the information you can find about them and read all the reviews online about them. We link to most reviews online in our reviews pages, so check out the water guns you're interested in and visit the links.

Saying that you've already purchased the water guns (and received one from what you've said), you'll know how well they work soon enough. ;)

sneakycookie

Post by sneakycookie » Thu May 08, 2008 9:03 pm

I would go with the XP because the splash zooka is kind of lame, You only get a coupld of shot out of it and its way of firing is stupid!

used man

Post by used man » Fri May 09, 2008 3:44 am

No i orderd them both and the splashzooka arrived. It is awsome, it has really good range and decent outbut wit a nice feel. xxp should come on saturday or monday, so ill reply about that one when it comes.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri May 09, 2008 7:46 am

I like the XXP 275; it's tended to get overshadowed by the Monster XL, but it's a very good two-barrelled blaster with good power and choice of nozzles. It's probably quite a fair match with the 1200.
Last edited by Spinner on Fri May 09, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

sneakycookie

Post by sneakycookie » Fri May 09, 2008 7:39 pm

oh realy, My freind had one and it sucked, Mabey he broke it some how without telling me, All i know is that it leaked like crazy, and only shot about 25 feet.. Wait mabey it was a genaric look-a-like I realy dont know, But if it works for you GREAT! hey could you tell me were i could order soakers like that please?
Add me on xfire, "sneakiecookie"

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Fri May 09, 2008 8:00 pm

The only places you can buy older soakers are eBay and yard sales at this point. You could also put up a request in our Buy/Sell forum, but I see that you've already done that. Yard sales are hit or miss--for the most part you won't find any real good soakers even if you do find any. eBay is a great place to get older guns if you want to spend a lot of money. Either way those are the only viable options left.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

used man

Post by used man » Sat May 10, 2008 1:10 am

well it came today and it is awsome. there are a few problems though, 1-the cap has a big crack on it, 2- the pressure gauge doesnt work 4- the verticle fans are more like a spreading beam 5- one 3x nozzle shoots a little crooked, fusing with the other one at the very end.@sneakycookie I did get it on ebay. @spinner i personally think the xxp275 could pwn the mxl in a battle any day.
"dont mess with used man!"-sloganizer.net
thanks to dx for link to website

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun May 11, 2008 2:56 pm

used man wrote:@spinner i personally think the xxp275 could pwn the mxl in a battle any day.
I wouldn't be surprised, considering the MXL's poor range and much inferior manoeuvrability. Just be careful of that top-mounted trigger system. ;)

I've got two 275s so I suppose I should try one against a MXL sometime.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.