Fan Blast for 2700

Threads about water gun modifications.
trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:29 am

I have a head from a broken watering can. It seems to fit well on the purple plastic piece on the front of the 2700. Do you think it would work as a fan blast?

I'll edit in a pic later.
Attachments
nozzle.gif
nozzle.gif (28.59 KiB) Viewed 654 times
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:02 am

Maybe. But I doubt it will. When you add a nozzle, the peice must be right where the nozzle selector meets with the actual nozzle from within the gun. It also might give off some backfire. Try it anyway. I'd like to see the results.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:51 am

Yeah, try it. It might just blow off or leak though.

I have made a fan blast by neatly drilling 9 holes in a 3/4" endcap. I haven't used it on my APH yet, only my 2100, but it works very good. I should make an article all about the different nozzles you can make.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:48 pm

Those really arnt fan blasts.
We have gotten in the habit cuz most "Fan blasts" on Super Soakers were a row of small holes.
The best "Fan Blast" I have ever used is on the Big Trouble. It has a "Fan Blast like those of garden hose sprayers. Only th BT shoots a little farther and thicker. It worked great for clearing out any place where I wasnt sure where the enemy was. To bad it broke. :(
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------