Looking for a gun

General water gun discussion.
bigrosati@hotmail.com

Looking for a gun

Post by bigrosati@hotmail.com » Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm

does any one rember in the mid 90's a shot gun water gun it was orange it was a single pump action you pumped once per shot what was it called and where can i get 1
Last edited by Drenchenator on Fri May 16, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drenchenator

Re: Looking for a gun

Post by Drenchenator » Fri May 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central!

Could you give us some more details? Did it have a particular design that stood out? There were many pump-to-shoot guns in the 90s; it would be difficult for us to narrow it down to just one.

As for locating it, eBay seems to be the only good place for getting older guns if you really want to get this particular one. There are many good pump-to-shoot guns out right now if you are interested; several are from Hasbro alone.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

bigrosati@hotmail.com

Post by bigrosati@hotmail.com » Fri May 16, 2008 11:21 pm

it wasent just pump to shoot it was a pump shot gun it looked just like a shot gun but it was florecent orange there was only one in the mid 90's

but then tey were banned 4 looking to real remember when they started banning guns that looked to real that gun was part of the ban actualy the whole line of guns were banned

yo drench you dont have any idea what im talkin about
Last edited by Drenchenator on Sat May 17, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Sat May 17, 2008 2:28 am

I was merging your posts into one; there was no need for three in a row when the edit is there. I can do it because I'm an admin.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help you locate the gun you are looking for. I did a search myself, and only came up with this topic (pictures near the middle) from before about 80s realistic water guns. If you have more information regarding the gun, please post it.
Last edited by Drenchenator on Sat May 17, 2008 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

aamiller123

Post by aamiller123 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:18 pm

A couple of tips, GRAMMAR, SPELLING, PUNCTUATION, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat May 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Sorry for being slow to respond.

Likely this water gun was from a little known brand. If you could provide a more detailed description or a drawing it might help, but I think it's unlikely anyone will know which water gun you're referring to specifically. Big Bee might know but he doesn't show up very often. You might want to find him in the member list and send him an email or PM.

Water gun history is a little unclear, but from what I know black toy water guns were banned in the US in the late 80s. Later other areas banned all toy guns that could be painted to look realistic.

Entertech water guns from the 80s are the old ones people are looking for most often, but they only made one year with florescent colors and never had a shotgun design from what I know.

Also, it's not necessary to post here, send me a PM, and send me an email. Posting alone is plenty adequate. I'll give a response when I have time. ;)