Good place to buy a Super Soaker in the UK?

General water gun discussion.
anessen

Good place to buy a Super Soaker in the UK?

Post by anessen » Wed May 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Hey guys

I can't find anywhere in the UK that stocks decent super soakers (or any other decent water guns). The only ones I can find are low powered or novelty guns.

Shops like Woolworths or Argos used to have large stocks, but now there's next to nothing.

Maybe I'm just missing something?

Silence

Re: Good place to buy a Super Soaker in the UK?

Post by Silence » Wed May 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Manufacturers themselves have just stopped producing powerful water guns, so you can't buy them in stores anywhere. eBay would be your best option. :cool:

sneakycookie

Post by sneakycookie » Thu May 15, 2008 5:12 am

If you look hard on eBay theres lots of cheap CPS guns under 50 bucks.
Add me on xfire, "sneakiecookie"

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu May 15, 2008 7:55 am

sneakycookie wrote:If you look hard on eBay theres lots of cheap CPS guns under 50 bucks.
Remember shipping to the UK also has to be factored in. Ebay UK occasionally has CPS guns up for sale, but they tend to go for high prices.

It's difficult to get one anywhere else, however. If you're lucky you might find a Toys 'R' Us or other store that is selling off old stock. Otherwise try car boot sales - the plus side of those being you can grab some real bargains.

Unfortunately I've sold all the new soakers I want to for a while (apart from a SS Pool Pumper Cannon), otherwise I'd have offered you one.

All the best for the search!
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.