Triple shot mod

Threads about water gun modifications.
Fowla

Post by Fowla » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:01 pm

On my triple shot, the nozzle does not open fully, making it only dribble water out of the nozzle. Has anyone done or heard of a fix for this

Thanks in advance.

Fowla
ImageImage

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/We ... nent.0.0.0

^^!Click to give food to poor famalies for FREE!^^

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:21 pm

I know some guns that have rotating nozzles have a problem that is similar to this. I used a Max-D 6000 and you really had to make sure the nozzle was lined up correctly in order to shoot the gun. I would check to see if the nozzle is aligned correctly.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:35 pm

I think he has the classic max-d trigger problem:
two choices (try them in this order):
-remove the selector and put oil on the valve, the pull the trigger a bunch of time until it works (my 3 shot had the same prob, this is what I used)
-do the max-d mod invented by CG and myself

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:04 pm

Please Use the "Repairs Template" so we can get a better understanding of what your problem is, and a faster solution for you. Please provide pictures and be a bit more descriptive in your answer. It may also be a good idea to open your soaker and check around in there for any possible leaks or broken pieces. Thanks,

-Jade

Storm

Post by Storm » Thu May 05, 2005 4:29 pm

When I bought my CPS 1200, the nozzle was slightly damaged in the store. It would break up the flow of the stream. The problem was a small flap of plastic stuck inside the nozzle. If you can take a small rod and stick it inside the nozzle, it could fix the problem.

I am not exactly sure of what your problem is, since you didn't have very much detail. This could be the fix though.
Storm