Poking in real quick

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Jadefalcon09

Poking in real quick

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:22 am

Hey Guys.

I apologize for not being around, we've been moving and I have been studying preparing for college. I'm all done high school now and will be attending Penn State University for the fall 2007 semester. Before I go though, I need to try my hand at building the douchenator :D

If you want to contact me my MSN is Jadefalcon0@hotmail.com

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:10 pm

Good to see you 'round! Sounds like things are going well and glad you've not forgotten 'bout your fellow water warriors online.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

Elliott

Post by Elliott » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:49 am

Hah. You banned me once :( but I'm not banned anymore :) .

Jadefalcon09

Re: Poking in real quick

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:21 am

Checking back in again: I was talking with Dux the other evening and he suggested I stop by and say hello.

College has been going really well and I am doing alright in my classes. My major is something of a mix of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering; I have already rigged one of my model kits into an RC boat.

In the process of building a douchenator over thanksgiving break. Im having problems with it but hopefully they will be corrected tomorrow when I go to get new parts :cool:

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:24 pm

Welcome back! I too am in my first semester at college. Glad to see a veteran returning!
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:18 am

To repeat what Drenchenator said, welcome back!

Douchenator style water balloon launchers are pretty easy to build. Your modification to the design should work fine. Be aware of pressure drop though. You might want to include a pressure regulator before the ball valve connected to the larger air chamber to maintain constant pressure.

Welcome to a whole new world of possibility!

;)