Refining SSC

Community news posted by the SSC staff.
SSCBen

Refining SSC

Post by SSCBen » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:50 am

Right now SSC is in a refinement stage. While I'd like to add a page or two per week, current time constraints prevent me from doing that. So refinements are all that we can expect.

I'll be going through most pages tomorrow looking for links to the old iSoaker.com forums that I could switch to the new forums. There's a few at the end of each article. I'll also finish the typos list that I wrote on a piece of paper.

On the new page front, a page about the modified Bernoulli equation I was working on with a derivation might be possible in the future. Sooner than that will come a guide about glues and bonding materials that I said I'd write. There also are a bunch of other pages that I said I'd write, like a guide to the forums. Lots of little pages.

Overall I am very pleased with the direction the website and forum have taken in the past two months. This year should be a great one.

Silence

Re: Refining SSC

Post by Silence » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm happy we got the website out early, because we probably wouldn't have been able to write all the articles during the spring semester in time for the soaking season. We do still have a big list of articles lined up, so we know what needs to be done. :cool:

SSCBen

Re: Refining SSC

Post by SSCBen » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:32 am

I scaled back my glues article a bit, but I finished it. It's rather short, but it gets right to the point. I figure I can update it later if I want to say more. Check it out: http://www.sscentral.org/repairs/glue.html

The guide to the forums is next.