Monster Series

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Soakmaster

Post by Soakmaster » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:56 am

I have been looking everywhere for the Super Soaker Monster Series. I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone have an idea where I can buy any of the Monster Super soakers?

dragonclass

Post by dragonclass » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:06 pm

You have to know someone in Canada that will except a shipment from TRU.ca then hold it for another carrier to take to you. They have '02 MXs and CPS 4100s. I've got one of the MXs ordered. Luckily, one of the TRU managers is going to use his house as a "waypoint" since the soaker can't be sent to his store. Cost: $55.00USD(MX+$9.99 shipping) + $27.00USD(UPS to Texas) Time: 2 weeks? Anyway, this seems to be an easier venture than the MIB CPS 2500 coming from Merseburg, Germany(through Ebay worldwide): $48.00USD(2500)+$30.00(DHL EuroExpress) Time: 2-8 weeks(?! I thought DHL was supposed to be fast...). These are the two cannon-sized soakers I wanted since I already have a MIB CPS 2700(used now, but stays in its box in a container when not in use) from Ebay. My kids have freaked out on that one(>10x shots, 12x maybe) since the strongest they knew of was the STE Devestator(3-5x?). Should be fun to watch them use the other two(Hmmm...better get a few pair of safety goggles). Good Luck(and I hope this helped)! Brad