Unbeatale

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
sogoie

Unbeatale

Post by sogoie » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:20 am

I rule in Fort Wayne, Indiana. No one dare come against me or they will suffer the wet consequences

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:41 am

Huh, I wish I were where you live, just so I could dethrown you as king of Fort Wayne, Indiana. What is your strongest soaker? I doubt your soakers can match most of the members here.

Also, nice typo. Learn how to post more than one line and use periods please. bye. PWN3D!
Last edited by Crashdummy on Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DX

Post by DX » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:25 am

And I too wish I were where you live, just so I could then dethrown Crashdummy as king of Fort Wayne, Indiana. :p

In all seriousness, there is no such thing as invincibility in water wars. There is always someone better than you. Based on your 2 2005 line stock soakers, there are many such individuals and teams that meet this principle.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:42 am

Dux: I know your armory is better than mine, but once I get the soakers I plan to use as main weapons, I will have a pretty strong set of guns. Until then, I will watch eBay for a CPS 2000, and a few other soakers as I have yet to see one selling at a decent price in months.

Sogoi: Even if you had better soakers than me (I doubt it) I would still win. I'm a soaker veteran with more skill and I have been through a battle or two, so I know lots of strategies. Experience plays a big role in battles, and from the quality of your posts, I doubt you have much.

DX

Post by DX » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:48 am

It is pretty easy to tell when one cannot back up their comments. With post quality alone, one can estimate age, maturity, and experience of another member. Although I've realized that this topic is completely pointless anyway. So...

Topic Locked.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!