Disasemble a cps1000

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
wet_guber

Disasemble a cps1000

Post by wet_guber » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:03 pm

Hey, I just got my hands on a CPS 1000 from a friend.
I was just wondering how to dissasemble this soaker so I could start modding!
Sorry I don't have a digital camera, but im having trouble taking the nozzle off.
Can anyone tell me how to take off the nozel/front of the gun?

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:06 pm

Some can be screwed off, some have to be hacksawed, otherwise you can try prying it. It's a very annoying thing to have to do, you also need to saw/pry/screw off the pump cap. In most cases you will be prying and sawing. The rest is screws which are easy to get out with a screwdriver unless you have some that happen to be stuck. (never happened to me but it could)

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:31 pm

Does this mean it's not embedded, ie removable once the screws are removed and the halves of the casing are taken apart? If it has to be removed in order to open the soaker, prying it off could possibly work--I doubt it. You'll never have to saw it off though. If you haven't already, I would just unscrew all the screws for now. Sorry I can't help you out any more at the moment.

Welcome to the forums though!