Full Force

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:43 pm

I woke up at 11 AM today, readily for my soldiers to greet me and we were going to go overt with our weaponry. However the twerps were out making bike ramps today. One of them came up and tiold Nightstalker he had to quit my team or he wouldn't be his friend anymore. However we both knew better that this friend of Nightstalkers wasn't his friend. Now that I know his team (the twerps) still have a grude against us, we are going all out to teach them a lesson. When Nightstalker gets back from stuff he has to do, we are going to lead the twerps into a trap, and its going to be hard to get out of it dry If you know what I mean. Will post back later on how it went. Ambush is too easy for them to get ready so we will be prepared in a stealthy assault. We will teach them not to mess around with my team, and most importantly the Water Warfare Republic.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:23 pm

I hope it goes well. When is it timed for? I'm sure you have the firepower to deal with them. :Hey, that's funny.:
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:48 pm

Originally posted by Spinner@Aug 2 2004, 11:23 AM
I hope it goes well. When is it timed for? I'm sure you have the firepower to deal with them. :Hey, that's funny.:
We own 97% of the pie for Soaker power in the area, so yes we aree going to soak em pretty good.

edit- operations commence in about an hour....

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:03 pm

That sounds fun! We once did that to my friends brother because he told his mum that my friend had broken the window that he (my friend brother) had smashed with a football.

Good luck (not that you'll need it) and HAPPY HUNTING.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Storm

Post by Storm » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:13 am

Tell us how it went.
Storm

DoubleONothing

Post by DoubleONothing » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:57 pm

Hasn't happened yet I think. We might do it today. I'm not sure.