@(*#@&(&#@$%

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:38 pm

a couple days ago, it was announced that the next version of the world's most popular online action game, counter-strike, would be released. today on csnation:
Steam Delayed
rizzuh [at] 11:26 am pdt - cstrike pc - important - 80 comments - hot topic (new comments&#33 ;)
According to the VALVe-ERC Collective (which may be down now), Steam has been delayed until tomorrow. The site is an official VALVe site, so the information seems accurate:

Steam Dedicated Server Release Tonight; Steam Client Tomorrow

We've been making final changes to the Steam network throughout the night. Unfortunately, it's taken longer than we planned. However, the Steam dedicated server will be released this evening, and the Steam client release is now scheduled for tomorrow.

We're working to get the release out as fast as we can -- sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Join #counter-strike on GamesNET or Quakenet for a chatfest 2k3, and silently weep to yourself.
as for me, I'll be swearing at everyone official on the cs forums for the rest of the day. that is all.

http://www.counter-strike.net/
http://www.csnation.net/
http://www.steampowered.com/
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:22 am

I've tried to play some online games, but I never had the time. Maybe I will someday. :mellow:

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:14 am

I downloaded the demo of doom95 today. I feel so proud :P

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:07 pm

it's thursday, after school, and STILL no release. man am I pissed.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:04 am

now it's thursday, 9:03 eastern (where I live) and still no release! grrrrrrr :mad2: :mad2: :soakem: :sick: <_<

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:42 am

Hopefully it will come out on Friday.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:21 pm

yay! it's friday (after school) and I am happily downloading cs 1.6. HAPPY FRAGGING!