Anybody know?

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
GINGABALLZ

Anybody know?

Post by GINGABALLZ » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:52 pm

:mad: Right,I supposedly repaired an old gun of mine.At first I'd thought I'd fixed it but then filled it with water and pumped expecting no water to come out until I pressed the trigger,but then while I was still pumping psssssssssssssssss! water shot out non-stop.I need to know what gun it is and if anyones got it cause i need you to check the trigger and stuff.Image
Last edited by GINGABALLZ on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:07 pm

I don't know what to say to this. This is a good example of a "help us help you" type situation.

We can't tell you which gun you have. You'd have to at least describe the water gun. If someone else has the same water gun, they might be able to help, but you'd first have to tell them which water gun you have.

We'd also need to know essential information about the problem to help you repair it. Which water gun do you have? What sort of repair did you do earlier? What do you think the problem is? It sounds like a leak to me, but I really have no way to tell.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:30 pm

I'm still trying to identify what happened from that explanation...are you saying that it only fired long after you pressed the trigger? Was the trigger down when it fired? Did it only fire when you pumped after pressing the trigger? Did pumping fire when the trigger was up or down, or are you unsure? A lot of questions, but then again, that's a pretty vague post, no offense. As a tip, careless grammar also harms readability (and if you're only 8 years old, you shouldn't be posting).

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:43 pm

Since you admitted to be 8 years old, I have no choice but to ban you from our forums. You can come join our forum again in 5 years when you are 13 years old. I'm afraid that you're a risk to us, and you don't have the maturity to keep it secret even (or the maturity to post correctly for that matter). No one would have known your age if you didn't say.