Best way to get repair help: Take a picture

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:22 pm

If you're looking for fast or reliable repair help, the best thing you could do is get a picture to us. Many times it will be hard to describe the exact problem. Remember, a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can, by all means get us one.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:47 pm

Example 1:
my gun is broke I pumped then it snapped the crack is small but I ca'nt shoot now what do I do iv'e tried to gleu it but it snaps again please help smoebody
Example 2:
I have a problem with my CPS 2700. I pumped it up, then pulled the trigger, but instead of firing, the trigger snapped off. Further inspection revealed a small hairline crack, as can be seen in the picture below (apologies if it's not a very good one, but it's the best I could do).
I've tried glueing it, but it snapped again immediately. Could someone please help me? This is my main gun, I need it operational again ASAP! Thanks!
Which one do YOU think is better? ;)
Last edited by SSCBen on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:00 pm

On another note, RTFM before you post. I'm getting pretty sick of people who immediately ask a question at the forums as opposed to ACTUALLY reading through the repairs/mods section of the site first.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.