Xps 310

Threads about water gun modifications.
blaze

Post by blaze » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:24 pm

I'm planning on doing an XPS mod on my XP 310 I just bought, but I'm thinking: If I have 20 5 inch balloons in, and they are coming around the edge of the pressure tanks, how the Hasbro HQ am I supposed to fit such huge things into the slot/hole/whatever things they go into?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:33 pm

You push them in, hard. I think that's what it says in the article. Codemaster put 30 balloons in one of his XP 310s, and he got it in by pushing hard. After that he epoxied it shut. Just like the article says.

blaze

Post by blaze » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:50 pm

I understand that it says it in the article, but I Don't want to epoxy because if I Don't like the mod I want to un-do it, and also, if I push that hard, couldnt I risk cracking the hole thing?

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:11 am

The wall of PC/conector to gun is very thick. Unless you push it in at an angle, you won't break it. There are a lot of mods you shouldn't do if you want it to be reversable. I guess if you didn't like it you could cut out the PC and replace it with a PVC one.
Has anyone ever done that? I think it would be cool.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:54 am

I just bought two XP 310's. They are awesome. The best non-CPS gun I have. Here is the problem. When I first tried them, they worked pretty much the same, in all ways. After about an hour of using it, one had a huge shot time drop. Like from 10 seconds to three. Any ideas what could cause a drop like this? Could there be a blocked PC? Do I have to open it?
BlueSoak.net