Ssc's Future

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:36 am

I've been doing some thinking, and SSC as it currently is doesn't show how I really want it to be. I've decided to have yet another redesign, however the design will be similar, just reworked extensively. Similar is the key word. I have big changes in mind. I do not want to give any big spoilers. However, I'll outline the changes that you should know about.

Many articles will be removed, as well as some new articles added. There will be some new sections, but there also will be a few removed. Don't worry, anything worthwhile won't be removed. Just articles I feel are not useful anymore (Like the EES sucks one).

I'm thinking about taking pictures of all of my water wars that are large enough, and adding them to the site. The gallery of those will be similar to the one on NerfHaven. I'm saying that so that some people will do the same and submit the images so we could have a growing battle gallery. The gallery also will contain things such as modified blasters, the entier internals section moved there, shot pics and whatever else is interesting.

So what do you think, and also, what would you like to see?

Also, I'm thinking about changing the forums a lot to go along with these changes, so that they'll work better and I'll get less complains, and hopefully less moderation. Only time will tell though.

death angel

Post by death angel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:01 pm

Yeah I would really like a new design. The forums should have a picture gallery like waterwars does.
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:17 pm

It is not a picture gallery like that one. It's a site picture gallery, with much more than pictures. WWN's gallery is just funny pictures. This will be more than that, and believe me, I know you all will love it. ;)

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:01 am

Less moderators means less power and jobs amongst the members of the forum. Could that make some arguements and other such things happen? Anyway, I don't have a problem with these changes.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups