HUGE WATER WAR

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Alberio-Zomada

HUGE WATER WAR

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:20 am

Every one! I have a great idea! But it will only work if you have a job or good parents ;) I think we should all save up -Together- Host a water war Convention! But it will be allot of work...And allot of money but if we all put our minds to it we could! What do you say? but one of the hardest things to do is find the location...We have to make it as close as possible for every one FEED BACK PLEASE every one that will help
Cheers Alberio
(OK i give up on this one...)
Last edited by Alberio-Zomada on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Because i give up,...T.T
SUPER SOAKER! Damn i stepped in a puddle...
IM BACK! and im ready to set some tut's up! IS SSC READY FOR WATER GRENAIDES?

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:22 am

There has already been suggestions made for a regional water war. At first, it seemed like a good idea and everyone wanted to do it, until other things came in...like parents, lack of transportation, lack of time, or lack of money. It was either that or most people lost interest after a while.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Alberio-Zomada

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:23 am

Then i say were old and most of us have jobs or could get one...i say we revive that idea!

XP270

Phhh yeah right

Post by XP270 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 am

Welcome to SSC! Please correct spelling and capitalization and don't post so many boards. They don't make sense, the water mine was already invented, and A Water Water "Convention" should be handled by Hasbro.
"I'll be shotgunning XP 310's when I should be shotgunning beers" -Duxburian

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 am

Well yes, but I don't think Hasbro would ever consider doing something like that for a water warfare online community. And the idea won't be revived because other people have other things to worry about in life other than soakers (its a harsh truth). A lot of the moderating and administrating members here are older and busy with other things. It just isn't a feasible idea.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Alberio-Zomada

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 am

Monsoon wrote:Well yes, but I don't think Hasbro would ever consider doing something like that for a water warfare online community. And the idea won't be revived because other people have other things to worry about in life other than soakers (its a harsh truth). A lot of the moderating and administrating members here are older and busy with other things. It just isn't a feasible idea.
Yep i agree, now that you put it this way...So i give up on this idea T.T

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 am

Niagara 2005 - failed
Ridgewood 2005 - failed
Ridgewood 2006 - came closer than any other attempt

It's not like we haven't tried before...we've already learned why these things don't work out. More localized regional wars for say, a state or county, have a much higher chance of success.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!