Attaching the backpack mod to the soaker

General water gun discussion.
Alberio-Zomada

Attaching the backpack mod to the soaker

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:05 pm

ok, guys this is my first real question on the site. so here it go's. i have read the backpack mod and so on but theres on thing i need to know...now how do i attach the hose from the backpack mod to the soaker, please answer with haste i have a game tomorrow :D
Cheers, Alberio
Last edited by SSCBen on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUPER SOAKER! Damn i stepped in a puddle...
IM BACK! and im ready to set some tut's up! IS SSC READY FOR WATER GRENAIDES?

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:16 am

Use a hose barb like the one at the back end of the air pressure homemade. It's basically a piece that screws into a female threaded fitting. The other end has a barb that you can slide the hose over.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:08 am

Don't think he's talking about homemades, but I've never done this before, and that article on this site doesn't really cover it for some reason. (also, the trashbag suggested always leaks a ton)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:38 pm

If you do the trashbag method right it shouldn't leak at all. I suppose I never explained everything in that article fully however. Back then no one really gave me feedback on anything, so I really had no idea if anyone understood what I was talking about.

Just buy a rubber cork about the same size as the reservoir hole, drill a hole in it, and then stick the tubing in there. Pretty easy.