ESS turbine

General water gun discussion.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Mon May 19, 2003 1:24 am

I was look around the store and I looked it the ess turbine and by pulling the trigger it sounds like it has a MaxD trigger system. and im not buying that piece of XPBackfire-esque to see if it does ;) :huh: :angry:
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

goon

Post by goon » Mon May 19, 2003 2:09 am

I actually prefer the MD Trigger System over the old XP System, once they work all of the bugs out of the spring problem, the MD Trigger will be great....and might be implied to a CPS gun B)
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Mon May 19, 2003 3:08 am

speaking of that I drew up some plains with that it was cool size of the 1000 it would havehad cps,qfd,maxd trigger system with no noise smoth ez pulling the trigger like the 1000 and would have a smooth sleak looks :w00t: :clap: :up: :clap: :up: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: it would be the best and most of all it would mave power a shadow stalker desined nozzle systed that has 1 nozzle that the qfd uses and the swich to change nozzle size by the trigger the nossles would be 3x 5x 10x omg ill post a pic of the plains if I figer out how... whoops :o fftopic: goon its your falt the topics get changed ooh well I like this topic better :winkwink:

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!

goon

Post by goon » Mon May 19, 2003 3:45 am

:D ....But Shadow, I hate to say thi s, but there could never be any "quiet" Max-D trigger system, that click you hear means the door just fired right open :P
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4

light bulb boi

Post by light bulb boi » Mon May 19, 2003 4:23 pm

Speaking of ees's the ees sonic would make a good side arm. for a piston pressure gun it's pretty good.

pepper

Post by pepper » Mon May 19, 2003 10:12 pm

well, a silent maxd trigger is possible, but not without special materials, namely noise cancelling sheet, and foam. Put the noize cancelling sheet on the inside of the shell around the trigger, then put foam over that. Make sure it doesn't touch the valve so the valve doesn't get jammed. Using a MD 6000's valve would probably be the best, because it is probably bigger than the other MD's, but I wouldnt know, because I Don't have a 6000. I also have plans to make a 4100 qfd-able.
Live to soak , soak to live - The zealots motto

If I was a hot dog, Id do a belly dance for my customer. Hey, maybe then they wouldnt eat me.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue May 20, 2003 1:24 am

I know :) and I lost the notebook it was in :( :( <_< <_< :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink: :unsure: :cry: :verysad:

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!