Any gamers in the house?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Specter

Any gamers in the house?

Post by Specter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 pm

-Or non gamers for that matter that want really good computer accessories...

Razer is giving away 1337 game gear packs worth about $500. and its called the L33T gamer giveaway.
If you would like to try your luck at the giveaway, you can click the link below.

GIVEAWAY LINK HERE
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

cantab

Re: Any gamers in the house?

Post by cantab » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I'll let this stay because you're a long-time and well-respected member of SSCentral, but I'll inform others - the full giveaway is only open if you successfully invite ten other people. Personally I hate that kind of cr@p.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

Specter

Post by Specter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 pm

darn, didnt think anyone would catch it, haha. Oh well. and i have 12 now since i first started sharing it yesterday.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 pm

:rolleyes:
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.