Aquatica has Shutdown?!

General water gun discussion.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:00 am

A few of you probably allreaby know this but I just found out -_-

Aquatica
9/22/99 - 6/21/03
"Thanks to all you guys that stayed around. This was pretty awesome. The fact of the matter is the soaker world is too divided. It seems not everyone was looking for a place with both information and interaction. My intentions of running this place after Isoaker left was not because of some rememberance of the "golden years" nor for power of running my own club or anything like that. It was merely cuz I had a vision of what this place could be. As I said before, not everybody had that vision. I'm not angry or saddened (well not much) because I know the SS community will thrive more with the departure of Aquatica. That's why Maf00 and I are closing it. Soaking and Waterwarfare are the reasons we kept up this place, and with that in mind I'm going to be reopening Hydrowar with the same design and whatnot as before, but all the info I've acumulated since it was shut down. It may be a month before it's back up, but I'm getting to it, also writing the V9 warstory. Anyways I shouldn't make this too long, I'll just go ahead and end it. I hope to see you guys at WWN. Cheers!
Looking Forward in Soaking...
Marauder4"

Edit:almost everything

ShutdownNotice
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:45 am

umm yeah everybody's pretty much known that for a while.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:43 am

Yeah, it's been 9 months since then. We all knew about it.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:21 pm

Danm you are late!

Hey, that's funny.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>