Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 03-29-2005, 01:07 PM   #16
Wild Boys

UserID: 346

You might be right there Dark Elite. I do also hope that BBT will make a better soaker than Hasbro and hopefully in our point of view it will be a good and powerful one. Then Hasbro will try to make a better one hopefully like the ones that they used to make before 2002. It in my opinion would be great to see BBT and Hasbro fighting it out for the crown hopefully making more powerful and great soakers in the future.

This is a great article.
Wild Boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 02:43 PM   #17
Jadefalcon09
Active Model Builder

UserID: 62

To put it simple, Soakers are a big industry, but nothing huge like video games and movies. Certainly you'd think that money could be well earned also from secondary industries, but simply put their isnt a huge demand for water guns right now. However with the recent change in technology and the revival of CPS, I think the market will once again grow to an older aged group as well as for kids. It's all because of the state of the economy and supply/demand. This year I am pleased that all the companies in the Water Gun Industry are pushing for good weaponry for the best price the consumer cna afford it, and the best price for the company to make money.
Jadefalcon09 is offline   Reply With Quote