Concerning Illegal/Dangerous Topics While Posting

General water gun discussion.
Jadefalcon09

Concerning Illegal/Dangerous Topics While Posting

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:55 am

As of late we got another recent "We made our Super Soaker a flamethrower!" Topic. While cool at first, this modification can and will seriously get you hurt, and the results are illegal to use. SSCentral and its staff do not support this modification, nor do any of its affiliates and/or linked sites. This modification is considered extremely dangerous, and should not be posted to a place where smaller, younger children might attempt something like this. We are a Community Site, for viewers of all ages to come. Just don't post 'em, their not cool and are pointless in water warfare, and will have the Army called in on you :mellow: Thanks again, and thankyou for posting at the SSCentral Forums.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:47 pm

Actually, to the best of my knowledge flamethrowers you build are legal as long as they are not used with criminal intent. The same goes for spud-guns and other potentially dangerous weaponry. Believe it or not, the RolandTower homemade on this site was actually originally made as a flamethrower. However, only instructions for the water gun part were made, so naturally I asked if we could use his instructions.

Flamethrowers and water guns are similar in design and therefore a water gun can be made into a flamethrower and vice-versa. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone posted a flamethrower as long as they took it seriously and took the necessary legal precausions.

Also, I don't think I should say this again, but don't delete topics! Forum moderators lock topics at most, global moderators and administrators then will move those topics to the deleted topics forum (which is invisible to all others). We keep these topics for reference.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:02 pm

They are illegal in some states (such as mine), as well as gas powered spud guns.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.