Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:32 pm

Total X-Stream Pump Master 660
Technology: Power Pumps System(Piston)
Overall Length: 27.5 inches
nozzle size: 3mm (3X-4X)
shot lengths: 1 second
break between shots: 0.2-0.5 seconds
amount of shots per tank: 40
shot distance: varies with muscle strength of the user. average user 30-35 feet.

This is probably the best piston with a tank ever made on the market. There might be better ones, but I do not know them. This cannon is longer than the CPS1500 and the stream size looks more like a CPS stream than a XP stream. The stream I pressed out of it aproximatly would reach around 40 feet, and I could aim with it quite well. If you pump fast you pretty much have continues shots till the tank is empty. With this piston, you can easily take on Air Pressure soakers and even small CPS soakers. I highly recommend this piston, over the Vaporizer, Helix or even the triple Aggressor.

This is an exiting Soaker year. New companies with their own specialty soakers. X-Stream has the best Pistons, Water Warriors has the best Air Pressure and Diaphram blasters, and Super Soaker has the best Sponge balls. Something out there for everyone.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:42 pm

I don't think it's as good as the ZX-1000, it's blast is much larger than that, I'll try to get a picture. It looks good though, it's worth a buy.