Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2003, 08:26 AM   #16
oneshot321
 
Posts: n/a
Default

but still sniping in water wars is almost a joke
its not fun anyway unless you hide in a tree or other high place.

EDIT: a telescopic SS would be cool...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:30 PM   #17
bomber
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: minnesota fairmont
Posts: 25
UserID: 14
Default

yea I have 2 agree there is no "sniping" in waterwars unless you use a wbl that is the only thing that I would even use for sniping
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:40 PM   #18
Freakymist
Co-founder
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 361
UserID: 3
Default

yes but WBLs are not that accurate <_<
__________________
VegPress
Freakymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 04:55 PM   #19
littleguy
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 69
UserID: 36
Default

I must agree what we call sniping is really just a stealthy ambush or hit and run sortof attack
littleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 10:58 PM   #20
bomber
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: minnesota fairmont
Posts: 25
UserID: 14
Default

yea I know they arnt but! if u take 3 or 4 smaller waterballoons like 2 inch in diameter it can shotgun out and hit a wider area :starwars: those are so cool!
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 11:24 PM   #21
shadowstalker
Senior Member
 
shadowstalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lousiana
Posts: 397
UserID: 33
Default

I agree I just stalk people aqua tech had something that would acuret larnch a water balloon 70+ feet. :huh: :unsure: :P
__________________
&quot;------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------&quot;

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World
shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 11:23 AM   #22
Freakymist
Co-founder
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 361
UserID: 3
Default

I built that EXACT launcher and it shoots 70 YARDS but it is NOT accurate <_<
__________________
VegPress
Freakymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 04:24 PM   #23
goon
Senior Member
 
goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 257
UserID: 4
Default

Haven't you tried my "Cluster Balloons" yet Mist? :P
__________________
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 04:25 PM   #24
Ben
Founder
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,449
UserID: 1
Default

What's Cluster Balloons?
__________________

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 09:20 PM   #25
oneshot321
 
Posts: n/a
Default

its so much more fun and accurate to go up to someone and soak em with a SS than to shoot a water balloon at them from 70 feet
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 10:02 PM   #26
Freakymist
Co-founder
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 361
UserID: 3
Default

cluster balloons....top secret technology between me and goon we have an alliance
__________________
VegPress
Freakymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 10:13 PM   #27
goon
Senior Member
 
goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 257
UserID: 4
Cool

You know...I still have the origonal documnet..... :shifty:
__________________
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 02:30 PM   #28
pepper
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: wilmore ky
Posts: 46
UserID: 6
Default

not accurate!!! when using my 1.0 cannon (which uses a ball valve) I could hit telephone poles 50+ yards away.and on my 2.0 cannon, I have mounted a scope, for even better accuracy. note:when I shoot my cannon, its always at a 0 degree angle, I never angle the gun, because that reduces your chance for hitting the target.
__________________

Live to soak , soak to live - The zealots motto

If I was a hot dog, Id do a belly dance for my customer. Hey, maybe then they wouldnt eat me.
pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 03:40 PM   #29
littleguy
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 69
UserID: 36
Default

WOW have you released instructions for that thing!
id like to know the tech. behind it
littleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 10:31 PM   #30
goon
Senior Member
 
goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 257
UserID: 4
Default

The odds of hitting any thing with my WBL is 70% with my "Cluster Balloons" and 50% with standard balloons ( and thats at a range of 75 yards, the max range of my WBL is about 300 yards *with a spud* ) :soakem: ....And theres the P-I-B probability ( PIB: Popping In Barrel ) <_< ....Which is about 40%, which gives you a chance of 60% that the balloon will succesfully exit the barrel
__________________
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2003 - 2011 The Super Soaker Central project