CPS 2000 potentially for sale

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Heylookasensei

CPS 2000 potentially for sale

Post by Heylookasensei » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 pm

Hello all

I'm new to this forum, so hello!

I had a super soaker cps 2000 mark I when i was a kid - i got it as a birthday present from a good friend. recently, i read an article about the cps 2000 on a different forum and how powerful and sought after it is. I am pretty sure that i still have the gun, in fairly good working order, in storage somewhere. the problem is that i live quite a ways away from home (3 hours) and that it would be in a storage facility somewhere while my parents move into a new house.

I'm definitely interested to sell, since i don't use it any more, but this lies in the condition that it is still working and that i can find it.

if you're interested, give me an offer via e-mail or pm or even in this forum and I'll take the highest offer. I'll notify the person with the highest offer once i have the soaker.

its in fairly good condition, maybe a few dings here and there, and i don't believe i have the strap for it anymore, but it is a possibility.

hopefully i can dig it up and find someone who will use it! thanks!

SSCBen

Re: CPS 2000 potentially for sale

Post by SSCBen » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 pm

Welcome to SSC!

If you want the best deal, consider selling on eBay in the summer. Right now you won't get too much money for it because there aren't as many people around.

Also, something to note for potential buyers is that many broken CPS 2000s now have new life because of the bladder replacement repair and other advances in water gun repairs. The CPS 2000, as the oldest CPS water gun, has the highest chance of having a broken bladder. A broken bladder used to be a death sentence, but now it's just an opportunity to renew an already good water gun. I've considered buying broken water guns because of the repair knowledge people have now. ;)