Where can I get an Aquapak Devastator?

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
siN

Where can I get an Aquapak Devastator?

Post by siN » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:59 am

Today I was looking forward to purchasing an Aquapak Devastator, so I went to a few stores in search of the gun (I live in Vancouver, B.C., Canada btw). I went to Metrotown in Burnaby and visited a couple stores; Toys R Us, Superstore and Sears. None of them carried the APD. I also went to the Canadian Tire on Kingsway, but they didn't have any as well. Purchasing over the internet is not an option because I don't want to go through all the hassle of ordering online.

I might go to the Wal Mart in Lougheed next week, but that's only if I can't find one in Vancouver. So, I was wondering if you guys know of store where I could pick up the gun (in Vancouver or at Metrotown) within the next couple days. Thanks in advance to those who are willing to help me :)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:24 am

I don't live near you so I can not offer any advice on local stores. However, please check the stores Hasbro has listed on their where to buy page.