FF Collosus

Threads about water gun modifications.
Magnor

FF Collosus

Post by Magnor » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:43 pm

Well, I recently managed to fic my FF's normal trigger, and have put 4 layers of inner tube around the bladder. Should I go for 5 or leave it at 4? Either way I still need to CVF it, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:20 pm

Modifications like the K-mod and Collosus are usually about how much power you would like. If you are fine with 4 layers, then 4 layers are good. But if you want more power, you just have to add more layers. The Collosus article by Doom states:
If you used less than 5 layers that typically is not recommended. If you want a bigger power boost and use 5 or more layers the freeze will be recommended.
So if you go by that, then you might want to add more layers. It's just about the amount of power you want, so test it out and see if you like the power boost and want more. But remember, the more layers you put on the more shots you will get and each shot will shoot out less water.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:28 pm

Thanks, I think I'll test it out in a little while. I want to put one more layer on, but I have to let my hands heal, seeing as getting those pieces of innertube over the bladder left me with a decent sized blister on the tip of my middle finger...I have to find a better way to get them on their...