Archives

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:17 pm

Since I'm going to redesign SSCentral soon, I've been going to as many websites as I could to get some inspiration. I also try to go to once popular dead soaker sites to get some ideas. I've decided to upload a few sites that are dead, and "remaster" them, or make them look as best as posible. So far, I have archived Water Weapons of Mass Destruction. This archived copy has things that archive.org doesn't have, mainly some review pictures. I give credit to archive.org for the entier thing because their archiving technology is what allows this to happen usually. Some links are dead and some pictures are missing.
http://archives.sscentral.net/wwomd/

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:59 am

I see you don't have subpages up yet -_- but still, this is a great idea. it would be especially great if you could get some of the better GnG pages before Angelfire's space quotas cut them off B)
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:06 am

Actually, he never uploaded them. But I might be able to get most of GnG before it was redesigned.